Jamila Henna Powder

Jamila Henna Powder


  Jamila Henna Powder is obtained  from fresh henna leaves. The leaves are then dried and cleaned from its straws and dust. Then grinned in machines resulting in powder form. During the process, the powder is further cleaned from its impurities, if any, and finally a silk smooth powder is obtained which is hygienic and safe to be used on human hair and skin. The Body Art Grade is obtained by further grinding and sifting of that powder until baby powder smoothness is obtained. This henna powder is super refined and extremely high in dye contents and is packed in aluminium foils to get best results up till 3 years.
       
       How to mix Jamila Henna Powder:
     
           HC "KISS" recipe
        
          Begin 24 hours before you plan to use the henna

1. Gather your Supplies

    Jamila Henna Powder, 20 grams or 1/4 Cup
    Bottled or Fresh Lemon Juice, strained
    Small Plastic or Glass Bowl
    Measuring Spoons
    Sugar
    Essential Oils, 1.5 teaspoons
    Plastic Sandwich Bag
    Applicator Bottle or Cone

This recipe is for 20 grams of fresh henna powder and will produce approximately 3 ounces of paste,
enough for 75 small patterns, 3-4 cones.

2. Pour 20 grams of fresh henna powder into a small bowl

3. Add 1/4 cup of strained fresh or bottled lemon juice.

When using any dye a second ingredient is needed to create the chemical reaction to release the dye molecule. Henna requires an acid to bring out the dye molecule contained within its leaves. Lemon juice is the perfect companion as it is very acidic, readily available, and very safe.

We do not recommended water to mix your paste. Some recipes call for many ingredients such as coffee, tea, water, tamarind, dried limes, cloves, and spices. None of these extra ingredients will make much of a difference in the staining power of your paste. You'll get a fabulous stain with just lemon juice and a great henna powder and high quality essential oils.

4. Stir the henna and lemon juice until they are completely mixed together and no lumps of dry powder remain. The paste will be thick, similar to mashed potatoes.

5- Add Sugar and Essential Oil and Stir. It will be lumpy and chunky at first.

6- Keep stirring and It will smooth out and become silky

7- Cover the paste with plastic wrap. Press the plastic wrap against the surface of the paste expelling any air pockets.

8-  Let the paste sit in a warm place, around 75 ° to 85° Fahrenheit, for 24 hours to allow the dye to be drawn out of the henna leaves so it will stain your skin deeply and as strong as possible.

9-You are waiting for the dye to be released from the henna leaves. If you mix henna in a clear container it's easy to see the dye release. This is an easy way to insure your henna is fresh and has good dye content.

The dark band at the top shows where the dye has released.

10-After letting the henna mature for 24 hours it is ready to be used. Check and adjust your consistency if desired.

11-Determining exact amounts of lemon juice required for henna paste is very difficult since the henna plants are grown in many different regions of the world. Depending on the location, weather, and time of year the leaves are harvested the recipe will need varying amounts of lemon juice. The paste should be smooth and creamy, similar to yogurt. If too much lemon juice is added the paste will be runny and your designs will bleed together. If the paste is too thick it will be difficult to squeeze the paste out of the applicator.

Add lemon juice 1/4 teaspoon at a time, mixing completely between each addition, until you reach the desired creamy consistency.

When your paste is the perfect consistency fill your applicators.

   

      Uses of Henna Powder: 


Mehndi (Henna) has been in use in beauty rituals and customs from time immemorial. History depicts its usage since Stone Age and it has religious importance in almost every religion. It is the oldest documented cosmetic, widely used in Near East and Middle East Asia and North Africa.
Apart from its traditional use i.e. hair dyeing and hair conditioning; its widely been used to decorate human body with desired temporary patterns. Henna gives stunning impressions of dark red and reddish brown colour on human skin with an advantage that a new pattern can be enjoyed on the same skin after the first impression fades and disappears after two to three weeks. It is not painful at all and gives a cool and soothing feel, kills dandruff, stops falling of hair and leaves refreshing fragrance due to its natural properties. It’s a proven natural hair conditioner with having no side effects. Moreover, its regular use prevents hair from falling, as it’s the best source of killing dandruff.

65 comments:

  1. Thanks alottttt . I have tried your Jamila henna powder . It turns out fantastic .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and thanks for liking our products . Good luck

      Delete
  2. Pls tell me wer u selling it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly provide us your email id . We will send you the details , Thanks

      Delete
    2. Do u ship to ksa.what are the shipping charges.fatiparvez@Gmail. Com

      Delete
  3. How can i buy it? Pls email me sh4ron92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sharon , i have already email to you . Thanks

      Delete
  4. I am keen to order jamila henna powder. Shaahidah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send me details pls - amira.rafie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi im interested in getting jamila henna powder from u pls email to me bhupinwalia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. send me the details pls - ka2k_uya@yahoo.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, do you sell Jamila Henna Powders in Malaysia?
    You can email me at this address, roneecho@yahoo.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I would like to know more about this product and how to purchase it. Thanks. lustre5@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm interested to purchase.. My email sharidah09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, there, may l know beside than Jamila Henna powders, do u deal with Yemeni hanna powder? My email hlchew@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have just sent the email to all of you . you can email us at shasii52@gmail.com . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I'm interested in this product. Pls do email me the details... thank you.. lavanya.jeewa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi, could you send me the details and price for this henna product? thanks!! my email is ky_wee@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI. I'm urgently looking for Jamila Henna powder for body art..can pm me at sanjana_29@hotmail.com? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi just wondering where i can purchase jamila 2014 crop from? Do you ship to singapore? Please email me at crystal_cola@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm interested to purchase..email charissalow@hotmail com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I'm interested in this product and really want to buy. Pls do email me the details... thank you.. rafidah5609@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hai sis, jamila henna powder still available lagi tak? emailak saya harga produk ni termasuk postage please at simanisboutique@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can you please email me the details lil_misz_whateva@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. how to order jamila henna poder .
    pls email me at littleminiteddy@gmailcom.my

    ReplyDelete
  22. how to get jamila henna powder
    pls email me at littleminiteddy@gmail.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to buy this product!! Mail the price and the procedure to buy!! pavethiramurugan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can you please email me the details to buy? Thanks a Lot! ctfatimah489@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi,i'm interesting in your product,could you contact me please ,ij4everxxx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Email me on jamila henna powder please. I am keen to buy it. Thanks. amaardeep_kaur@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, from whwre can I buy it?

    atdhar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Send me details of where to buy pls.

    atdhar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. hi i am interesed with jamila henna powder. please email mussymy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi, i would like to order jamila powder. Can you please email me at nurirfanah@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello. Email me. midnightdevil_8808@yahoo.con

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi, Kindly mail the details for me to purchase your henna powder.. Thank you..

    nithiya.shan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I wanted to buy your jamila henna powder. Please email me nashdeen93@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  34. Interested to buy.. please email mr the detail.. dzara.mz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi, I am interested in buying the henna. My e mail is suthac@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi, is it still available?

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would like to order too.. My email saalinim@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would like to order too.. My email saalinim@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi.. can u email me details for Jamilla henna powder, applicator bottles and Golecha henna. my email is hohki_heed@yahoo.com.

    Hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi can u email me the details for Jamilla henna powder, applicator bottles and golecha henna. my email is hohki_heed@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would like to order this. Do drop me an email at furociouscookee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would like to order this. Do drop me an email at furociouscookee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have emailed to everyone. In case if anyone didn't receive the email . Kindly email me on shasii52@gmail.com or whatsapp +60107784255

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi there , i want to buy Jamila henna powder in bulk . My email address is homemadehenna@gmail.com . Please send me details . i need urgently . Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi there ,
    Do you have yemeni Henna ?
    Jamila gives dark red or bright red colour
    i want to buy Jamila henna powder - do you ship to singapore

    please reply at srinandinisrinivasan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi, please send me your details as I want to buy a big quantity of Jamila henna powder. My email address is wendylee28@gmail.com, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  47. i have emailed to all of you. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hai...
    Please email PL for me...
    I had also sent u messages on whatsapp but u just read is not in response 😢

    ReplyDelete
  49. My email : Syifaa.bsa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi im from malaysia.Please email me the quoatation about golecha cone n jamila powder - missredever@gmail.com - tq!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi, for step 8, after leaving the paste in a warm place for 24 hours, can we store the excess paste in the freezer? If yes, how long can it last? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  52. please email me the detail to purchase.

    nhi.insanbiasa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. please email me the detail to purchase.

    nhi.insanbiasa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. email me the detail to purchase.

    nhi.insanbiasa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi, are you still selling the henna powder? Pls email me the details. coreenlazarus@gmail.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  56. Please email to Lekmary@yahoo.com on wholesale price. Tks

    ReplyDelete
  57. Pls email me Abodiman3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Dear customers,Kindly leave your inquires in the comments along with your email address .We will get back to you asap . You can leave your whatsapp contact number or contact us for whatsapp on this number +60107784255 . Write Email to Us at shasii52@gmail.com .Thanks