Glitter Cones

glitter cones and gel
A box of 12 glitter cones
henna design by shasi
After dry and peel off
golecha henna design
Decorated with glitters
design with golecha henna
golecha henna design before dry
Shasi Glitter Cones are available in 12 different colours.
 colours: Blue , Red , green , purple , Firoza , Brownish Red , Pink, shocking pink , Brown , Dark blue and the most popular golden and silver. It is safe to use and i have personally tested it plus I'm using it regularly on my customer's hands. It is product of Malaysia These Special glitter cones are use for highlighting and giving special effects to henna designs. This product is safe to use and there isn't any harmful chemically in it. Soon i will upload some of my henna designs decorated with glitters.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glitter cones will last for more then 24 hours. Depend if you don't rub it or use water on it . Thanks

      Delete
  2. Hi shasi,

    How to purchase? Do you have any contact number?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sent the email to you including all the details. If you see the home page of the blog you can see our contact number.

      Delete
    2. I want it too. My email marylim09@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Please send email to me.. vg_jb88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai shasi i ned this cone..urgent. plz try to sen me the detils..coz i doing bridal servis..plz hw mucn n hw to get.hope to here u..im 4rm seremban..thank u.mail me suriyavani53@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much is the Glitter cones? I want to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much is Glitter cones? I want to purchase. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear customer , kindly write email to us or contact us via whatsapp for order details :
      +60107784255
      Email: shasii52@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. did you have white henna? i wan to buy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you ship in large batches ? 500++ ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I would like to know how much is gold and Silver Glitter. How long is the duration last. Also do you have white color henna? I would like to purchase them in bulks

    ReplyDelete

Dear customers,Kindly leave your inquires in the comments along with your email address .We will get back to you asap . You can leave your whatsapp contact number or contact us for whatsapp on this number +60107784255 . Write Email to Us at shasii52@gmail.com .Thanks